Our mission is to advance the interests of our members so they can achieve their professional goals and secure better workplace outcomes.
Through our collective influence and by providing tailored workplace and career solutions, we help our members achieve personal and professional recognition.
As a Game Workers Australia member, you can benefit from:
Legal and industrial representation and advice
- If you have a workplace issue, we are here to help. Our team of lawyers and industrial officers offer expert advice on your wages, conditions and your rights. They will also represent your best interests in enterprise bargaining negotiations.
Public advocacy and campaigns
– Game Workers Australia is your voice in negotiations with government and key industry players on the issues that matter most to you and your industry.
Continued Professional Development
– Game Workers Australia members can access CPD via face-to-face member sessions and through the convenience of webinars. Our varied sessions have been targeted to help members meet their CPD requirements.
- Game Workers Australia can help make your pay go further with member-only discounts on groceries, fuel, cinema and consumer goods at some of Australia’s largest retailers . Members can also save money on insurance and even financial advice.
– Game Workers Australia members have exclusive access to a range of services, resources and guidance from people who know what employers are looking for in an applicant – from interview training to resume reviews to providing professional networking opportunities.
– In the unfortunate event you should need it, Game Workers Australia members are covered for the commute to and from work with our journey insurance.