When you join Game Workers Australia you’re joining an organisation that’s dedicated to making the working lives of game workers better.
Being a member of GWA gives you access to up-to-date employment information, advice and support when you face challenges in your workplace, and industrial and legal representation when you need it most.
You’ll also be adding your voice to strengthen our advocacy to government and industry calling for a stronger, equitable and inclusive games industry.
As a group in Professionals Australia, GWA provides a range of services depending on your needs and membership level. These include:
- General employment information, advice and support
- Individual advice from industrial relations specialists
- Industrial and legal representation in relation to employment
- Employment contract reviews
- Industrial representation in enterprise bargaining
- Access to workshops, webinars and courses
- Savings on products and services through Member Advantage
When you contact us for help or advice, you are guaranteed of confidentiality. You will be consulted on any action we propose on your behalf and communication with other individuals or organisations will not be made without your approval.